Busy South-side clinic hiring Registered Massage Therapist
Pleasantview Physiotherapy is a busy, well-established rehab facility that opened its doors in 1983. Situated in a high traffic medical building in a well-known south Edmonton community. Our seven physiotherapists and two massage therapists provide an evidence-based hands-on approach to treatment.
Start Date: as soon as possible
What we need from you:
- Knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and injuries
- Ability to provide deep tissue, strong, guided and direct pressure massage services for up to 1.5 hour appointments
- Collaboration with other therapists to meet client rehabilitation goals
- Massage Therapy Diploma (2200 hours)
- Registered and in good standing with a regulatory body in Alberta
- Appropriate licensing with the City of Edmonton
- Proof of liability insurance
*Experience is an asset but not necessary.
What we offer:
- Immediate client base with loyal and valued clients
- Fun, friendly, team-oriented environment
- Online booking and electronic medical records (EMT)
- Direct billing to most of the major insurance companies
- No startup costs
- Competitive percentage split paid monthly, negotiable depending on experience.
Job Type: Part time / Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability