Revital Health Physiotherapy and Massage
We need full and part-time professional therapists who are passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best. You must be professional, courteous and skilled at performing massages. Preferred candidates are friendly, client-oriented and able to ensure patient retention.
As a compassionate and experienced (2200 hours +) massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will give you the support and freedom to deliver your best work. Our positive and family-feeling environment celebrates your achievements and revolves around your needs as a self-motivated professional. Our clinics are multi-disciplinary and thrive on working together to build clientele and achieve the best wellness outcome for our patients.
- Provide 30- to 120-minute massages for appointment holders at our locations
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Develop personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas and treatment frequency. Consult with chiropractors and physiotherapists for help with treatment plan development.
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Refer clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms
- Comply with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations
- Communicate various promotions to clients.
- Follow all practice policies and protocols.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Complete chart notes accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2200 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion
- Adherence to all applicable licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License. Must provide proof of liability insurance.
- Reliable transportation required
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Proficient knowledge of deep tissue massage and bonus points for knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point and/or sports,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work varied shifts and keep your commitment to scheduled days
What’s In It For You:
- Private, quiet therapy room
- Free parking
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an independent contractor
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Laundry done on-site
- Full administrative support provided
- Online booking and text/email reminders available
- We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more
If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team! To apply, please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Should you have any further questions, please contact Neva at 403-455-5275.