Benefits of MTAA Membership
The MTAA represents Massage Therapists exclusively and as a result, the MTAA focuses on the issues and concerns facing the Massage Therapy profession in the province of Alberta.
Why Join the MTAA?
- Universally recognized by insurance companies as Massage Therapy providers in Alberta.
- Liability insurance coverage that is unbeatable - both Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice Insurance) and General Commercial Liability Insurance included in membership dues.
- Adjucnt coverage included with the cost of Active membership - some restrictions apply. Contact the MTAA for more information
- Health and dental benefit plans are available through MTAA Affinity Partnerships for members to purchase.
- Public "Find a Therapist" Directory.
- Inclusion in Canada's only Provider Directory to the health benefits insurance company sector.
- Exclusive discounts on professional development courses.
- Exclusive discounts for programs like credit and debit card processing, an integrated website/online booking program, professional supplies as well as home and auto insurance.
- Access to classified advertisements/job postings.
- Access to free legal advice through Trisura Insurance
Join the MTAA today!
Become A Member
Benefits to Clients:
- Acceptance of your receipts for Massage Therapy treatments as part of your health benefits program
- Assurance that your therapist is required to remain current in practice through required Professional Development
- Comfort that your therapist is bound by Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics requirements
- Knowledge that your there is an agency of accountability over your therapist should you ever have any questions about the minimum requirements or Standards of Practice.
- Accessibility to therapists, by name or region, in the “Find A Therapist” section of the MTAA website
- Peace of mind that our members are held accountable for their actions in providing quality care